Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life of Work

Exam has gone! Convo trip to Vietnam-China has accomplished...
And it's now the time for a new life!
A life differs from what I've gone through this far...
A milestone which will stretch for the entire life- that is WORK!

To work! Yes, it's exciting if MONEY pops out in our mind immediately... Jumping happily!
Yet the excitement will only last for a moment... As I wonder how to sustain the life with such penny???

To work! Employment contract- from 8am to 5pm- a normal routine?
In reality i wonder how many people are able to go home at FIVE sharp? Except for the lucky group -government servants! 8pm should be the normal routine instead... i bet!

To work! To work! And to work...
Where should our wonderful life lie?
When the time out for sport, movie, limteh, chit-chatting and facebooking diminishes??? Whilst the pressure of work escalates and relationship of mankind turns complicated!!!!

Am i too pessimistic of work? of life particularly?
Maybe not b'cos this is my experiences in the past...

Wish! I wish I'd enjoy the life! the life of work!!!
Lets WORK be part of my life rather than a mere obligation...

No comments: