Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Farmosa Restaurant

These are the food I've had together with my buddies
during the recent Chinese New Year
It is Taiwanese-oriented cuisines
and I think you shouldn't miss it out
1st: Lou Shang
A must for Chinese New Year celebration
It brings us greater prosperity in the year ahead
2nd: Ba-Bao Duck
This is a mixture of some tasteful vegetables
with the steamed-duck
3rd: Slices of Chicken
It's looked normal yet the taste is not bad
4rd: Yang-Sheng TauFu
Look at it- I think you cannot resist to have a try ler!

5th: Double Plates
A combination of fish and pork.

6th: Bamboo Rice
A dish that you shouldn't miss out too!

7th: Yummy-yummy Yam
This is my favourite of all.
It's served hot but later was dipped into cold water
to make it crunchy
A good choice for dessert

For all these cuisines just drop by
NEW FORMOSA RESTURANT
新宝岛餐厅
46, Jlan SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya
03-7729 0000/ 019-335 3574
(This article is not for advertisement purpose)

No comments: